1760

Company founded by the wire drawing family Giese in 1760

Feindrahtwerk Adolf Edelhoff is thus the oldest company based in Iserlohn.

1899

Change of name to "Diedrich Giese Nachf. Friedrich Edelhoff & Sohn" after acquisition of the company by the Edelhoff family.

1910

Market launch of Degen brand copper spun wires for the music industry - the premium solution for leading piano manufacturers worldwide for over 100 years

1932

Acquisition of the company Carl Heinze & Co, Mechanische Drahtwebefabrik, Saalfeld (Thuringia)

1933

Market launch of tin-coated copper wires for cables, antenna strands and connecting wires for electrical components

1948

Change of name to "Feindrahtwerk Adolf Edelhoff" and market launch of electronic wires

1978

Market launch of galvanic wire plating solutions

1989

Move to the current location with approx. 10,000 sqm production area

2005

Market launch of precious metal plating solutions

2009

Market launch of solar wires based on selected tin alloys

2015

Market launch of ae-aqua: antimicrobial coated fabrics based on AGXX® technology

2016

Opening of an online shop for B2C business in the ae-aqua area

2020

Market launch of intelligent components based on shape memory wires